I acknowledge by signing this agreement that I have been given the full opportunity to ask all questions which I might have about the obtaining of a tattoo/piercing and that all my questions have been answered to my full satisfaction.
I specifically acknowledge that I have been advised of the facts and matters set forth below and I agree as follows:
- If I have any condition that might affect the healing of the tattoo/piercing, I will advise my tattoo/piercing artist.I am not pregnant or nursing. I am not under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- I do not have medical or skin conditions such as but not limited to acne, scarring, eczema, psoriasis, moles or sunburn in the area to be tattooed/pierced that may interfere with said tattoo/piercing. I also acknowledge that I do not have any communicable disease such as HIV-AIDS, HEP A/B/C, or any other strains, etc. If I have any of the above or other infections or rashes anywhere on my body, I will advise my tattoo/piercing artist.
- I will not hold MG Tattoo and Piercing Studio responsible for the work performed on me by any of the artists and acknowledge that this is the tattoo/piercing I have requested (I have seen the artwork and/or or the stencil when it was placed on my body and have acknowledged that all spelling is correct. This is the artwork I requested, I have asked any and all questions) and if I am not sure about something, I will tell my artist.
- I acknowledge that I do not have any physical, mental or medical impairment or disability which might affect my wellbeing as a direct or indirect result of my decision to have a tattoo/piercing done at this time. I understand that tattoos are permanent and cannot be removed.
- I acknowledge it is not reasonably possible for the representatives and employees of this tattoo/piercing studio to determine whether I might have an allergic reaction to the pigments or processes used in my tattoo/piercing and I agree to accept the risk that such a reaction is possible.
- I acknowledge that infection is always possible when obtaining a tattoo/piercing, particularly if I do not take proper care of my tattoo/piercing. I have received aftercare instructions and I agree to follow them while my tattoo/piercing is healing. I agree that any touch-up work needed, due to my own negligence, will be done at my own expense.
- I state that I am of age (18 or above) to receive a tattoo/piercing. I acknowledge that I am of age, and MG Tattoo and Piercing Studio is not responsible for further identification. If I lie about my age, MG Tattoo and Piercing Studio is not responsible for my wellbeing. If I sign and I am not the staled age, MG Tattoo and Piercing Studio has the right to legally pursue action against me. The below signature releases staff and associated parties from any legal responsibility regarding age.
I consent to the application of the tattoo/piercing and to any actions or conduct of the representatives and employees of the studio reasonably necessary to perform the tattoo/piercing procedure.